Please write a brief motivation letter (in English, maximum of 5000 characters with spaces) based on the following points:
- Describe briefly your previous studies and work experience and how it will help you succeed in this program. Explain how your educational and professional background relates to the programme you are applying to.
- Which elective courses corresponds the most to your study interests, so what electives would you like to take? (Elective courses need to be chosen from the list of courses of elective module of Bioengineering programme).
- How do you plan to implement the skills to be gained from the programme in your future career, in which role do you see yourself in your future job after completion of the programme Bioengineering?
In the evaluation of motivation letter, the following criteria will be considered:
- fit between the student’s goals and the programme (40%)
- analytical and argumentation skills (40%)
- fluency of written English (20%)
The maximum score for motivation letter is 100 points and the result is positive only if the applicant gains 51 points or more. Only those applicants who score 66 points or higher (out of 100) as a combined score from both the motivation letter and GPA will be considered for admission.